Here are our Charity Project Aims
- Provide training to underprivileged men, women, and youth to enable them to live independently and offer them a chance out of the poverty.
- To keep the youth off the streets and off drugs and instead giving them employable skills they can use to better their lives.
- Develop programs that empower women and girls and enable them to contribute towards family well-being.
- To teach life skills and develop self-esteem and self-confidence to help those in underprivileged societies realize their potential.
Our Mission and Vision
We aim to offer young people and adults in underprivileged communities a shot at bettering their lives by offering them the knowledge and employable skills. At Bryson Education, our vision is to see every young person and adult empowered enough to take control of their lives. We visualize a day where there will no longer be people on the streets, where no family sleeps hungry and where no youth runs to drugs as an escape.
We believe that education is power. We have started different programs to help our trainees. Some of these activities and programs we engage the youth in include:
- Organizing team building events
- Training teachers and parents to guide the young ones
- Collaborating with schools and organizations to offer more skills
- Participating in international conferences
- Organizing workshops
- Offering guides online for students to follow
We cannot take all the credit for the work done, our partners and volunteers are a big part of who Bryson Education is. It has taken so many professionals and well-wished to see the Bryson Education dream through. The dream continues and with every passing day, a youth, a woman, or a man comes closer to their dreams.
We believe that every live matters – so everyone should live to their full potential.