1. Bryson Charitable Group is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of data protection legislation in the UK. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
2. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons.
3. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with UK data protection legislation. We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it.
5. Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
6. If you have any questions about privacy please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.